Revist your saved plans below.
How will this tool help my teaching?
- You’ll explore some of the key ideas of Universal Design for Learning and how they will improve your practice.
- You’ll identify some inclusive teaching and learning strategies to meet the needs of all your students.
- You’ll reflect on adaptation and differentiation, and where it fits in your planning.
- You’ll use this tool a few times and it will impact positively on your teaching practice, as a whole.
- You’ll end up with a customised plan of inclusive strategies for teaching and learning.
- Enter information about a lesson, unit, or inquiry you are planning.
- Explore ways that you could include all your students.
This tool provides a sample of inclusive strategies to get you thinking about what you do already and what you could do differently.
Save inclusive strategies that you would like to incorporate into your practice.
- Plan adaptations or differentiations if required.
- At the end of the tool, you’ll have a customised plan of inclusive strategies!
Register to be able to save plans for future use, create and access multiple plans, and access your plans anywhere, anytime.